To celebrate the birthday of a major caterer, the Options Décoration teams took over the 19th century former covered market.
Various spaces were created:
– A cocktail area with buffets and bespoke risers.
The entire look was based on a honeycomb motif which is the new graphic identity of the caterer.
– A lounge area, furnished with Options lounge furniture.
– A photo call area, with net backdrop and firefly lights.
– A “Taste me” box, an amazing concept in which you taste dishes in the dark for a totally unique sensory experience.
– The office, cleverly hidden behind a white cube.